BERKELEY, CA – Calling all Berkeley, Albany, Piedmont, Montclair and Oakland real estate agents! Berkeley Hills Realty is sponsoring a one-hour social media ‘hands on’ training for the Berkeley Association of Realtors on Wednesday, May 26,, 2010. Lunch will be served at 12 noon, followed by the training starting at 12:30 PM.
The training will be held at: Berkeley Association of Realtors, 1553 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Berkeley, CA 94709
Katie Lance, Marketing Manager from Inman News will be the keynote speaker. The topic is: Social Media Boot Camp
– 5 Keys to Social Media Success. Katie is an experienced trainer and speaker on social media and how it applies to the real estate industry. She is also a contributing author to the Future of Real Estate Marketing blog.
This one-hour training is designed for the beginner or seasoned pro.
Topics covered will include:
• How to create a connection with people online
• Step-by-step ‘how to’ get started with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Best practices for making the best use of time with social media
• Building your network online
• Ideas for generating content
• The “Secret Sauce” – 1 hour a day plan to jump-start your social media plan
About Inman News Inman News (http://www.inman.com/) is the leading source of independent real estate news, information, advice, research, technology, opinion and commentary for industry professionals and consumers alike. Inman’s unbiased and hard-hitting stories are known throughout the real estate industry. Agents and brokers globally trust Inman News as their first source of accurate, innovative and timely daily real estate news.
For more information, visit http://www.inman.com/